SELF I-DENTITY through HO’OPONOPONO® Basic I
By the end of the training, students will:
- Begin to know and appreciate who they are.
- Learn how to care for and protect Self.
- Learn what a problem is and how to solve it.
- Learn to look only to Self and the Divine Creator.
- Begin to know and appreciate the Divine Creator and,
- Begin to experience LOVE beyond all understanding.
Some of the problem areas covered in the training include:
- Self – spiritual, mental, emotional and physical
- Family, relatives and ancestors
- Conception, abortions, miscarriages and suicides
- Death and dying
- Finances, work and school
- Earthbound spirits and Space entities
- Land and buildings
REGISTRATION FOR BASIC I CLASSES
1. You can register here.
2. Details, location and registration information for each SITH® training will be posted on the website as the information becomes available. Each SITH® class registration is handled by the Coordinator for that area.
3. Students are required to read the online article, “Who’s in Charge?” prior to enrolling in the Basic I class.
4. Students who have attended a Basic I Class in person may then attend the Basic I class as a Review Student in person. For Japan only: students must attend the class as a new and review student once each, before they may attend in absentee. Students that have attend a Basic I class as a new student, would then attend the Business or a Health class as a new student the first time they attended.
5. Note: A Review student is anyone who completed a Basic I class between1992 and the present. Anyone who took a Basic I prior to 1992 is considered a New Student. "Any I-Dentity may be signed up to take the Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono class in Absentee". For Asia: Any I-Dentity may be signed up for Absentee Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono class. The Registrant must be a Review Student. See our World Wide Absentee page for more information on WWA.
6. No one will be admitted to a class unless they have paid the fees for the class in full.Anyone who shows up last minute at the class will need to pay before being admitted to the class.
7. By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement.
PLEASE NOTE: Only IZI LLC is authorized to coordinate and teach the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono®. No one else is authorized to teach this unique system of Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono®. The materials are copyrighted and copyright laws are in effect. It is our responsibility to inform you that any misuse and abuse of the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® materials will have negative consequences. Click here for disclaimer and registration agreement.
8. FEES for SITH® Classes Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class. Anyone making payment after Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee.It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
9. On the first day of class, once the class has begun there will be NO refunds. Full refunds (minus credit card fees, wire fees or PayPal fees) are ONLY granted for those who are unable to attend the class for any reason. Refund for the class must be requested by midnight of the first day of class via email or phone to the Coordinator. If no refund has been requested by midnight on the first day of class, student will be considered a New Student in Absentee. No materials are sent. The student must attend the class in person to receive the materials and procedures on use of the materials. The New Student in Absentee attending then as a Review Student in-person, would purchase the books from the Coordinator in the class they will be attending as a Review Student.
10. Review students are to bring their own materials and pendulums. Basic I Manuals are not available for purchase at the class. Coordinators may choose to make the Tool Menu available for purchase if extras are available.
11. Students pay only a fee for two day seminar. The hotel is not included. Each student is responsible for booking the hotel room if necessary.
Basic I Manuals and Tool Menus may be ordered by review students at this address firstname.lastname@example.org (allow at least 3 weeks for delivery).